Position salary1101-1750 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN, LT
Manpower client Interchemie is a fast-growing and internationally operating company active in the manufacturing and sales of veterinary medicines, feed additives and disinfectants. Currently we are looking for suitable candidates for the role of Regulatory Affairs Officer. It is a responsible job which requires the possibility to work both independently and with the team, persistence, professional approach to registration process, sustainability and results orientation.
You will be responsible for:
- Compiling/preparing registration dossiers, that include analytical/chemical studies, toxicological studies, residue studies and clinical studies;
- Compiling and evaluating product-specific documentation;
- Registration of veterinary medicines in non EU countries;
- Maintaining contacts with customers/agents and Governmental Authorizations;
- Keeping track of developments in the field of Regulatory Affairs and Registration;
- Following up on assigned registration projects.
You are excellent fit if you meet following requirements:
- Completed degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Pharmacology/Veterinary;
- Good command of the English language (written and verbally);
- Good communication skills;
- Able to cooperate, work accurately and flexibly both independently and in a team;
- Knowledge of products registration procedures, especially in non EU countries would be an advantage.
Salary range: 1.100 – 1.750 EUR gross and depends on experience.
If you have any questions, call us on +370 6869 3839.
Already have an account?Login