Position salary1666- 2000 Eur gross monthly
About MUFG Investor Services FinTech Limited
MUFG Investor Services FinTech Limited (“MUFG ISFT”) is a member of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial
Group, a leading global financial services group. MUFG ISFT offers advanced technology solutions aiming to deliver unparalleled experience to the Group’s customers by successfully meeting their continuous needs.
Our Company’s ultimate mission is to transform financial services through technology.
Imagine your future at MUFG Investor Services FinTech where you can grow professionally, in a diverse and inclusive workplace that rewards your contribution.
We are looking for an Technical Support Specialist (Day/Night Shifts - Extra days off) to join our professional team.
- Act as a first point of contact for Level-1 & Level 2 product and technical support.
- Day-to-day monitoring of our Data Flow processes to ensure pro-active resolution of any issues that arise.
- Pursue incident resolution with maximum adherence to the Service Level Agreements and internal Incident Management Procedures.
- Escalate unresolved incidents/service requests to the relevant 3rd and 4th level support teams.
- Provide technical support to End Users (company affiliates) through a ticketing system or live chat.
- Responsible to log, update and manage users’ requests in the ticketing system.
- Responsible for communicating status update to end users in a timely manner.
- Provide support and encouragement while ensuring the overall quality of service is
- Perform in a positive, professional and customer-focused manner.
- Update documentation and knowledge base to improve efficiency and effectiveness in incident resolution and provide training to other staff members as required.
- Provide feedback based on metrics on how we can improve our products in order to minimize the support requests and issues.
- Other ad hoc duties as these may occur from time-to-time within the frame of technical support service for our products
Ideal skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Must have flexibility with scheduling and able to work on day/night shifts
- Strong analytic, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to problem solve independently and multi-task
- Pro-active, resourceful with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills
- Helpful personality
MUFG Investor Services FinTech provides all of its employees with a competitive and attractive compensation package.
- Competitive remuneration package - €20.000 - €24.000 dependent on experience and skills.
- 22 days annual leave
- Working from home policy
- Office Perks: Free beverages, fruits and snacks
- Udemy unlimited membership
- Team-building events
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
MUFG is an equal opportunity employer.