Position salary2400 Eur gross monthly
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join the world’s leading exchange and market Technology Company as a Business Intelligence Analyst within the Investment Intelligence business unit finance organization.
We are expanding our BI Team in Vilnius and are currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst who would be interested in joining a new team and supporting us with developing new BI solutions, maintaining and optimizing existing ones, as well as actively participating in the definition and implementation of the overall business intelligence roadmap/strategy within our organization.
It is a highly dynamic career opportunity with many challenges and high impact offering the opportunity to take a leadership role in the definition, development, and implementation of an optimal and scalable BI platform to fulfill the organization's needs.
As candidate we expect you to have technical knowledge in network infrastructure/server administration as well as data analysis, transformation, and Tableau. You should have strong analytical mindset, be a strong team player and be able to work in an international environment and communicate in English (spoken and written).
What You Will Do
- Act as superuser in BI self-service environment (Tableau Server): have an understanding of the data and underlying structures, create new and manage/maintain existing datasets for other domain users (creators, explorers);
- Participate in workshops and requirement discovery sessions; Actively participate in the definition, development, and implementation of an optimal and scalable BI platform to fulfill the organization's needs;
- Gather, document, analyze and obtain approval on business requirements from stakeholders;
- Manage the backlog of new projects/initiatives - this means grooming the backlog and ensuring timely delivery and transparency into the progress towards our goals;
- Create insightful self-service BI dashboards (in Tableau or other BI tools) for a wide spectrum of business needs and requirements;
- Define necessary service level agreements with IT and Information Security and manage those relationships;
- Arrange permissions to allow users and groups to access the content universe;
- Ensure maintenance of documentation and oversee good knowledge sharing;
- Promote, validate content and measure the use of analytics within Tableau universe;
- Support and provide trainings on the use of BI tools;
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in a role of IT Business Analyst or BI developer;
- Higher education in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or related discipline;
- Experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau Server administration/architecture;
- Experience in ingesting data and data modeling for bringing in new data sources and performing pre-calculations, grouping, database joins and data pivots for processing into a dashboard (Tableau Prep knowledge is considered an advantage);
- Understanding of the overall database solutions architecture and integrations;
- Hands-on experience with data development/engineering techniques (ETL, data model design, data prep);
- Proven experience in gathering and documenting business requirements (functional and non-functional);
- Strong technical background: understanding of network infrastructure, technical windows database/server administration);
- Experience with SQL and coding capabilities;
- Problem solver mindset: the ability to frame problems precisely and collaborate with teams to build meaningful solutions;
- Be able to show initiative, a high-level of responsibility and take ownership for problem solving;
- Excellent written English skills;
What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities;
- An inspiring and exceptionally high impact role in BI area within a large international IT organization;
- Opportunity to solve challenging real-life issues;
- Friendly and highly motivated team;
- Career in both vertical and horizontal direction.
Monthly salary (Before Taxes): 2400 – 3000 Eur, other bonuses apply.
This is a full time permanent position located in Vilnius. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.