Position salary3500-5900 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN, LT
CVO Recruitment - is an international recruitment company engaged in search and selection of professionals and top level managerial roles through CVO Finance, CVO Sales & Marketing and CVO Technology across the Central and Eastern Europe. In Lithuania we successfully operate for 20 years and have had many opportunities to enjoy our clients‘ and candidates‘ success.
Our Client - Linas Agro Group is one of the largest business groups in Lithuania established in 1991, listed on Nasdaq Stock exchange and controls 38 subsidiaries in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Ukraine, having over 2,000 employees. Group primarily operates in global commodity trade and food production industries.
Linas Agro Group AB is a holding company, representing engaged and long-term value creator. Establishing strategic vision, searching for growth opportunities through acquisitions and empowering highly skilled employees to build outstanding teams.
Linas Agro Group finance team, based in Vilnius, is in charge of producing high quality consolidated financial reports, as well as contributing towards Group growth, providing financial flexibility for Group companies, participating and representing finance part in different projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure a unified consolidation policy throughout the Group of companies.
- Assurance and supervision of financial accounting, consolidation and audit of the Group.
- Assure that the accounting of the Group is managed in accordance with the requirements of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Advise company management and other colleagues on the issues of international accounting standards.
- Keep cooperation with and consult on accounting issues other divisions of the company.
- Generate monthly, quarterly, annual consolidated financial reports of the Group.
- Coordinate audit process and manage audit material.
- Communication with external auditors.
- Preparation of consolidated budget of the Group.
What we expect from you:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in preparing consolidated financial reports.
- Higher education in Finance / Economics / Accounting or equivalent qualification.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting software (MS Dynamics Axapta would be an advantage).
- Excellent knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- High sense of responsibility, ability to work quickly and precisely.
- Awareness of and ability to apply the legislation in the field of accounting.
- Analytical thinking and results orientated personality.
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English is a must, knowledge of Russian would be considered as an advantage.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to become a part of successful, well-known and ever-growing Group of companies.
- Flexible work conditions, the opportunity to offer ideas, make decisions and deepen your knowledge in the finance.
- Competitive salary range between 3500 – 5900 EUR/month (gross).