Position salary2800-2990 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN, LT
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Our client – a global leader in their field, fast growing and innovative company. The company has sales offices in more than 10 countries and customers in more than 100 countries.
- Build digital strategy and lead generation activities, developing marketing plans and campaigns that support product positioning, driving leads and sales opportunities into new and existing markets
- Plan and execute a variety of strategic digital campaigns (including web, SEO, email, SoMe, targeted ads, PPC) and online event marketing programs to fuel the pipeline, drive revenue, and meet sales targets
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals to meet
- Oversee management of all digital channels and their updates
- Manage analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- Analyze the result of campaigns, understanding what content/messages/channels are working or not
- Work with internal Software Development team to test different digital tools and explore new possibilities to improve presence online (marketing automation, retargeting, etc.)
Essential Skills & Requirements
- +4 years of successful experience in B2B or B2C lead generation role
- Experience in using SEO tools such as keyword research tools, on-page SEO tools, link building tools, technical SEO tools, rank checking tools etc.
- Knowledge of analytics and database tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, and performance marketing platforms, such as HubSpot, or similar
- Knowledge and prior usage of tools like Facebook Ad Manager, AdWords
- Experience in website & landing page management and Google Adwords
- Exposure to data visualization and reporting tools. Experience in Tableau would be an advantage
- Driven in exploring new lead sources, using analytics to evaluate and optimize them
- BA in Marketing, business administration, or related field from an accredited university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills English
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
Reasons to join this company
You will be a part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important. It's a role, where you will get to partner with colleagues all over the world to achieve their strategic business goals. You will work in a leading global company, with a supervisor who cares about you, your strengths, and will help you to develop the best possible version of yourself.