Position salary2560-3333 Eur gross monthly
What you will be doing
Under the direction of the Global Accounting manager the role performs the central reporting, and administration of the World Courier’s Hyperion financial systems.
You will perform month-end Hyperion reporting of the global P&L, balance sheet and other financial reports to support the company’s Financial close and reporting based on tight deadlines.
• Maintaining and updating mapping files of dual Hyperion systems (i.e. divisional and parent systems) to the SAP ERP system
• Controlling the updates of GL accounts and hierarchies in Hyperion, maintaining consistency between the ERP system and Hyperion
• Running and Maintaining monthly reports and Tie out P&L and Balance sheet between ERP systems and Hyperion as part of month-end close
• Facilitating global user access and delivering training
• Working with the Global Finance team to update and or create Hierarchies on accounts, departments, entities
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
- The role could suit someone who is part-qualified or looking to develop their financial career
- Strong financial acumen
- Minimum 1-2 years of working with Hyperion financial systems in a global company
- Experience within an established central finance team responsible for global reporting in a stable and growing organization
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Sense of initiative and urgency to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and organizational skills as well as problem solving abilities
- Flexible work approach when dealing with different regions and sensitive to cultural differences
- Self starter with professional interpersonal skills, both written and oral communication
- Exposure to multi currency would be useful
What we offer
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.