Position salary3150-3600 Eur gross monthly
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
For over 75 years Citco has developed an ethos of service excellence and partnership in corporate fiduciary and administration that our clients rely upon. Through our global office network we provide a full suite of corporate administrative services to set up, administer and maintain corporate entities throughout their life cycle.
Working with our Governance Services team, you will work with multinationals, corporates and private clients to provide critical support that helps them meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements that shape the industry.
- You will lead a team of experienced legal specialists and will be client facing.
- You will plan, control and oversee allocation and delivery of corporate secretarial services within agreed scope pursuant to service level agreements (SLA’s) in respect of portfolio of assigned clients.
- You will act as the main point of contact for clients or other Citco offices in order to ensure any matters in relation to corporate secretarial services are investigated and dealt with efficiently, professionally and on a timely basis.
- You will meet the expectations of the clients and adhering to set KPI’s.
- You will ensure that client entities of the assigned portfolio are in a good standing, good governance principles and Citco policies are observed and all legal documentation is complete, accurate, up-to-date and compliant with legislation of the jurisdiction where entity is registered.
- You will be in charge of an involvement in development of procedures and related workflows.
- You will plan team resources in line with business demands, participating in the recruitment and selection process, leading, coaching, developing and appraising employees within the team in order to motivate personnel.
- You will ensure that business risks are identified and managed.
- You will be constantly provisioning existing processes and looking for efficiencies
- You have experience (5+ years) in legal or business related field.
- You have experience in people management
- You have experience in international environment and project management.
- You are flexible and able to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- You are responsible, reliable and able to work within a team.
- You have strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- You are fluent in English.
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.