Position salary2000 Eur gross monthly
Our Accounting Operations Team is now looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist (maternity cover). Even though this is a fix-term position, here at Nasdaq we are always eager to keep motivated and talented people! As an Accounts Payable Specialist you will be responsible for preparing records, verifying, analyzing and reporting accounts payable transactions as well as maintaining and reconciling accounts payable ledger accounts, financial statements and reports.
- Handles the supplier setup and maintains vendor records
- Review and process supplier invoices ensuring completeness and accuracy of coding and tax treatment and resolves supplier’s invoice issues and disputes
- Performs Procure to Pay processes and tasks
- Process payment runs and resolves rejected payments and returns
- Has an understanding of local and global accounting trends, regulatory requirements, legislation.
- Researches, analyzes and resolves AP inquiries by providing quality support to internal colleagues and vendors
- Reviews and analyzes AP data and reports, assists in local audit inquiries
- Performs month end and year-end financial close process
- Provides input to the updating or writing of policies/procedures/processes
- Finding solutions and identify opportunities for process improvements
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Excellent language skills in written and spoken English
- At least 1 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong communications skills across different cultures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
This is a fixed-term position located in Vilnius (preliminary until July 2022). As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Monthly salary (Gross): 2000 EUR, other bonuses apply.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.