Position salary3300 Eur gross monthly
What will be Your main tasks?
We are looking for an experienced Front-End developer to join us and share his/her experience with CodeAcademy students. We believe that the best way to learn things is by complementing theory with practical tasks, that‘s why a big part of our lectures is devoted to the practical assignments.
· Deliver professional lectures to CodeAcademy students including both theory and practical tasks (duration and frequency of lectures depends on Your availability) .
· Cooperate with CodeAcademy administration in order to meet the needs of CodeAcademy students.
· Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
· Check students‘ homework and provide them with the feedback.
What do we expect from You?
· HTML/CSS - grid included
· OOP (alternatives)
· Webpack configuration
· Browser + Node.js Environments
· Ubuntu server hosting via ssh and nginx
· Agile principles
· Project management - Scrums, jobs, function workflows, UML diagrams.
· Team leading experience would be highly beneficial.
· You are responsible, initiative and able to work in a team.
· You have a continuous interest in technology trends.
What can you expect from us?
· Professional development opportunities;
· Opportunity to gain new skills as a Team Lead while working with a group of students;
· Great atmosphere and inspiring colleagues;
· Internal events boosting team spirit.
- full time job opportunity.
- material for lectures is provided in most of the cases.
Only selected candidates will be informed. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Salary: from 2000 EUR (net)
Already have an account?Login