Position salary2200 Eur gross monthly
Moody’s is seeking an experienced Mid-Level Designer to join our creative team. This role is responsible for developing custom designs across an array of digital and print materials, including logos, infographics, websites, social media and event graphics, and a wide range of marketing collateral.
This role will help to facilitate global, graphic consistency for Moody’s, with adherence to established brand standards and alignment with the strategic objectives of the business.
- Create innovative and brand-compliant designs, meeting project timelines and internal client parameters
- Collaborate with various teams to collectively produce strong and innovative designs
- Present work to the creative team / internal clients, bringing a strong point of view
- Oversee design of external advertising campaigns and internal marketing initiatives
- Develop eye-catching, brand-compliant graphics and layouts for PowerPoint
- Assist with overall corporate brand governance across all visual communications to ensure global consistency
- Proactively suggest enhancements to Moody’s brand and work alongside team to update documentation
- Experience in design and branding, preferably in financial or corporate environment. A web-based portfolio showcasing digital and print samples is necessary to apply for this role.
- Strong written and communication skills, with high English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in art, design, or related field
- Strong foundational knowledge of layout, color, typography, photography, iconography, and digital media
- Ability to manage and take ownership of work across multiple projects simultaneously, spanning varying deadlines
- Exceptional time management skills, detail oriented