Position salary2000 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN, LT
Product Management team is the place where we take customer challenges into our hands and translate them into new opportunities and solutions, where new products, capabilities or improvements are born, where we measure our success by our product success, where we keep user experience at our hearts and on top of our minds, where business value is our language, and where learning and doing things better is what makes us get up every day. We are working in an extremely fast-paced environment, with a high degree of cross-functional and cross-product collaboration, and are looking for a Product Manager who enjoys changes, challenges, learning every day, and enjoys working on back-end products. Sounds like the ad is written about you? Come join us on this exciting ride!
Main impact the team makes:
- Lives and breathes for the success of Adform products
- Provides input for shaping Product Roadmaps, and executes on them
- Collaborates with a number of other roles to build successful products, and open them to customers
- Understands user needs and desires, ensures feedback loop to drive product improvements
- Shares knowledge and best practices to continuously improve Product Management activities
- Act as an agent between the Product Director and the Development Team
- Manage Product Development cycles starting when scopes are handed over by Product Directors, continuing with requirement analysis, definition and grooming of Epics and User Stories, verifying against acceptance criteria, preparing user documentation, and communicating product releases.
- Plan Business Milestones according to Company priorities
- Prioritize items in product Backlog to best achieve short and long-term Product goals
- Optimize the value of the work performed by the Development Team, and strive to maximize from business value perspective on both Commercial and Technical projects
- Ensure that Product Backlog is accessible, transparent, and clear to stakeholders, and show what the Development Team will be working on next
- Identify dependencies with other Product Teams, and coordinate needed changes with fellow Product Managers
- Act as a subject matter expert of your Product area, and provide support in relevant accreditations, audits, trainings, etc.
- Proven track record of working in Product Management for at least 3+ years
- Experienced in managing back-end products – the deeper into engine room the better, fluent in reading architectural schemas, understanding classes of non-functional requirements, etc.
- Passionate about the Product Management discipline and able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of Product Management methodologies, techniques and best practices
- Experienced in working with dispersed and cross-functional teams
- Adaptable to change and thriving in a fast-paced business environment
- With „can-do“ attitude, and passion for making things happen
- Great match to Adform DNA: Open & Caring, Agile & Innovative, Ownership Mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent verbal and written English language
- Curious, informal and treat others with respect
- Technical background and experience in AdTech industry is an advantage
- Experienced and professional team
- Challenging and unique tasks
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Creative approach
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Possibilities to learn and work with experts from different countries (offices around the world)
- And some other standard benefits: company offsite events, team buildings, game rooms and other fun office activities
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 1600 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of Data Management Platform, Demand Side Platform and Ad Serving Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform services a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and publishers.
To learn more visit us at adform.com