Position salary2000 Eur gross monthly
About the role and team:
Adform is globally recognized as a leading advertising technology company and was named a Leader in the Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for the third year in a row. Quality of UX is key for our success.
Adform’s UX Strategy has 3 pillars at its core: a simplified UI with familiar interaction patterns, Augmented Intelligence to assist the user’s journey, and a single back-end Platform. Please see the video story on how we build UX.
The first results of our UX Strategy have been introduced publicly with the launch of Adform Flow in 2020. The efficiency of UX has already been authenticated in recent analysis by PwC.
But these are the first steps only, we have high ambitions and face an exciting journey ahead of us.
UX design team is undergoing a unique challenge: we are developing our design system and redesigning the whole Adform Platform. You should expect to participate in defining the scope, designing the workflows, interaction patterns, components, as well as to invest your time in UX research.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Contribute to Buy side Product redesign
- Contribute to building our Design system
- Design concepts, user journeys, user workflows, deliver lo-/mid-/hi-fi designs
- Drive exploratory and evaluative UX research activities
- Partner with Product Management, UX Research, UX Writing, and Development throughout the research and design processes
- Focus on internal practices and drive our UX Design forward to ensure highest design quality standards
We expect you:
- Have 3+ years of experience as a User Experience designer
- Have practical experience in interaction design and information architecture
- Are proficient in Sketch or a similar tool
- Have practical experience in working with guidelines and UI components-based frameworks
- Understand current web design trends, patterns, and front-end technologies
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
It would be an advantage if you had:
- Experience in qualitative and/or quantitative UX research
- Experience with running a full Design Thinking cycle
- Opportunity to make an impact on excelling UX discipline in Adform
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Opportunities to learn every day, work with experts from different countries, and grow professionally
- Challenging and unique tasks
- Informal style of communication and leadership
- Fun things: leisure zone, team buildings, off-sites and other events
- Private medical insurance
- Salary starts from: 2000 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies. For other locations salary will follow local conditions