Position salary826 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (C1)
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all. Continental Automotive Lithuania located in Kaunas is seeking a highly motivated Process Engineering Intern to join our team!
Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 have a great impact on our daily business. In this environment, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of mobility with state-of-the-art technologies.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
Intern in Process Engineering:
- Is actively part of the local project team for the product;
- Supports process engineer (PE) in the equipment industrialization;
- Supports PE for the performance of more than one process steps in an integrated view;
- Supports PE to monitor and take improvement actions for the KPI's: productivity, OEE (FPY, cycle time, breakdown time, minor stops), process changes, change over time;
- Supports for the continuous improvement of the manufacturing processes regarding capability, robustness, and capacity;
- Supports PE for design changes on station level;
- Supports PE the lean-check preparations, including the shop floor layout of the line;
- Supports PE for the technical troubleshooting escalated to him/her by production or maintenance;
- Actively participates at PFMEA workshops;
- Supports PE for the implementation of product change related to process steps.
Why You Should Apply:
- Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive intern pay;
- Hands-on project experience;
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
You can be a perfect match in our team if you are/have:
- Able to join internship for 6 months;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (engineering sciences) or final year bachelor student;
- Good English knowledge (speaking, listening, reading, and writing).Basic knowledge of project management;
- Knowledge in any of these technologies (Plastics welding / Laser marking / Metal and plastics riveting / Dispensing / Gluing / Selective soldering /Conformal coating / assembly / pin insertion, etc.);
- Knowledge in pneumatics or automation;
- Process capability and process documentation;
- Quality management tools.
What we offer
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary: 826,45 Eur (before withholding taxes).
For more information, please contact: