Position salary2400-3400 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN, LT
Data Engineer at KAYAK
As a SEO Data Engineer, you will be part of the KAYAK SEO team based in Kaunas and will work closely with colleagues from other parts of the world as well.
Your responsibilities will include working on data parsing, analysing, investigating, interpreting, modelling, and extracting knowledge from large volumes of data. You can master processing data in order to help drive better business decisions in our fast-paced environment.
- Extract data from databases and APIs, write scripts to parse, clean, combine, and process them.
- Build dashboards and visualisations of processed data, identify trends, anomalies.
- Investigate data problems, identify patterns.
- Draw inferences and conclusions, communicate results through reports, charts, or tables.
- SQL and database experience.
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and statistics.
- Strong Python programming skills, or experience with other server-side language and willingness to learn.
- Experience in Unix shell scripting.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning would be a plus.
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
- You should be a team player who loves to engage with colleagues at a professional and personal level.
- Must have good technical interpersonal skills.
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Day off on your birthday
- Free lunch once a week
- Flexible hours
- Headspace subscription
- Regular team events/excursions
- Additional paid paternity leave
- Generous healthcare insurance
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
When joining KAYAK/OT you will be entitled to our compensation package. In addition to the regular salary, you will have a possibility to be granted RSU and annual bonus under KAYAK’s internal rules. The base salary is from 1500 EUR to 2500 EUR (netto). Other bonuses depend on your performance
Diversity and Inclusion at KAYAK/OpenTable
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our stakeholders. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.