Position salary2000-2200 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredDE, EN
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. Since 1899, HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 36,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
Acting as an interface between internal and external customers, and all respective Planning Logistics staff at plant. Responsible to ensure customer requirements are well understood and followed, and to communicate, and negotiate with customers regarding operational objectives and/or constraints. As a LOGISTICS SPECIALIST (SALES SCHEDULING) you will be:
- Processing complex external and internal customer orders through the whole process chain, as well as monitoring Kanban control loops to the customer, or controlling consignment movements;
- Supporting to ensure complex customer orders to be delivered to the customer on time. In case problems occure, clarifying root causes in cooperation with responsible persons as well communicating to customer appropriately about delivery dates, current supply situation, constraints, complaints, damages, or changes within drawing status;
- Contributing to achieve planned finished goods stock level for complex running projects, as well as complex ramp-ups, phase-outs, relocations, and ECNs. Supporting also long-term demand planning & capacity planning by informing proactively all internal planning positions relevant about customer requirement changes;
- Improving planning quality at plant by analyzing slow sellers and bottleneck devices and share information with local planning team for optimization measures. As well improving delivery service level constantly, by optimizing logistics costs;
- Defining, planning, coordinating and monitoring tasks within project teams by using defined methods and systems. And continuous monitoring of project success regarding time, budget and output quality and driving execution of defined actions;
- Negotiating general logistics conditions with suppliers, service providers and customers (e.g. JIT/JIS processes, turnaround periods, packaging) in agreement with responsible departments.
- University degree in industrial engineering in the field of logistics or mechanical engineering;
- Few years of relevant experience in supply chain management, operational plant logistics and project management;
- Knowledge of the MM, WM, and PP SAP modules or similar ERP system would be advantage;
- Excellent command of written and spoken German;
- Good English skills would be an advanatge;
- Purposeful and structured work approach, the ability to assert yourself well and a hands-on mentality, a highly committed and proactive attitude.