Position salary2200- 2600 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (C1)
Amston – a team of talent recruitment professionals that ensures exclusive attention to your needs, fosters partnerships based on trust and provides expert insights throughout the recruitment process.
Digitread works collaboratively with leading industrial companies to realize a digital transformation using marked leading software from Siemens PLM. They have helped companies in Ship building, Energy, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Mechanical and Furniture industry reach new levels of productivity by enabling a better quality and efficiency in product development to further increase productivity in manufacturing and adherences to customer needs.
Due to increased interest in their delivery of system integration services to the industry and our growth ambition they are strengthening their delivery capacity by adding 2 to 3 new colleagues in Kaunas. They need more resources for solution implementation and software development.
The employees will work within the technical implementation teams to help Digitread customers succeed in their digital transformation. Digitread needs more resources for solution implementation and software development.
- Bachelor degree of Science (Engineering and/or Computer Science)
- 1+ years of experience in solution implementation in engineering area and software development would be consider as an huge advantage
- Strong knowledge in web programming (.NET, C#)
- Interest in cloud computing, IT product development and complexity of IT technology and industrial processes
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Knowledge in source control (like GIT) would be considering as an advantage
- Knowledge of PLM and/or CAD, SQL server setup, IT infrastructure setup would be considering as an advantages
- Dynamic, challenging and rewarding environment while working as a part of the digitalisation of industry
- Team of highly educated engineers with key understanding of industrial processes
- Flexible and non-corporative work environment
- Extensive training and certification in relevant methods and tools
- Flexible working hours possibility
- 25 days of annual vacation
- Modern office with free coffee/tea and a kitchen