Position salary3500 Eur gross monthly
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join the world’s leading exchange and market Technology Company as a Senior Software Engineer in the Nasdaq Packaged CCP (PCCP) Team.
You will be part of a team responsible for delivering a highly sophisticated Central Counterparty (CCP) Clearing system to major clearinghouses around the world. You will specifically be involved in the development of the Core Desktop Client subsystems with ownership over the Clearing Reports and Clearing Workstation applications. PCCP is an advanced system with a global customer base and very high demands on quality and performance. It is built with leading-edge Enterprise Java technology and tools.
Your role and responsibilities:
As a Software Developer Specialist, you will build and maintain subsystems within the PCCP Product, review business requirements and software design specifications. You will be responsible for designing and developing the UI to ensure a robust and user-friendly application.
This position is an exciting opportunity to develop your personal, technical, and leadership skills while gaining extensive knowledge of the exchange industry in general and the CCP domain in particular.
You will be designing solutions and writing good quality code that solves difficult problems in a highly distributed system with extreme demands on resilience and quality.
You will be involved in all stages of the product life cycle; design, implementation, testing, release, deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting, maintenance and enhancement.
We expect you to have:
- University degree in computer science, information technology, software development or equivalent work experience
- Several years of experience with software development or equivalent
- Experience with Java application development is key
- Experience in GUI development and related tools, as well as an interest in UX, is required
- Knowledge in JBoss and C# development is a merit
- REST/Web services and Java messaging is also a merit
- Effective communicator as the role will require interaction with internal teams and clients
- Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style along with wanting to contribute what you already know, educate the people around you and bravely dive into new territories
- Passion for building great products and delivering to business and customers
It would be great if you have:
- Clearing, trading, or risk experience
- Interest and/or experience from working in the FinTech industry
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Passion for well tested and clean code
This is a permanent full-time position located in Vilnius.
Monthly basic salary starts from 3500 Eur (Gross), other bonuses apply.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.