Position salary1200-1900 Eur gross monthly
Are you looking to build on your education and grow your accounting career?
Are you interested in developing your knowledge of Stainless-Steel operations accounting? We have an opportunity for you to join our Accounts Receivable team where you will apply your knowledge, skillset and well-developed communication skills in the timely invoicing and collection of receivables.
What you would do:
- Perform clerical day-to-day accounting procedures according to process flow, timeline, service and quality requirements
- Process tasks based on SAP model process flows
- Monitors incoming cash daily
- Prepares accurate accounts receivable invoices and supporting documents
- Ensure that all journals are accurately processed and authorised within agreed deadline
- Ensure that all internal finance related queries are dealt with efficiently, effectively and to the satisfaction of the relevant business units on a timely and accurate basis
- Understand accounts receivables process
Who are you?
- Relevant educational background
- Related work experience
- Good communication skills and understanding of global services
- Able to work in a team and independently
- English language – professional proficiency
- Experience in factoring processes - great advantage
- Privilege to work for an industry leader
- Partially supported lunch arrangements
- Modern offices in Quadrum business center
- People orientated company culture
- Training programs within the company or elsewhere
- Flextime and Remote work option
- Continuous improvement culture
- One of the best health insurance in Lithuania, 3rd pillar pension fund and more great benefits
f you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please submit your application in English by 18-01-2021 via our career platform PeopleDrive.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible and will be located in Vilnius, Lithuania. In this role you will report to Customer to Cash Manager.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1200 EUR – 1900 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
For more information please contact Kamile Juozapaviciute by:
phone: +370 618 41581.