Position salary2300 Eur gross monthly
Business Analyst. Temporary (2 years) contract
Our team is expanding and we are looking for a new team member. Assistance to business at implementation technology solutions in a cost-effective and efficient way by determining and structuring business requirements and communication across organization or team within business domain.
This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best in you!
- Work closely with business and IT units to define, analyze, document and further manage requirements throughout system or business development life-cycle for business domain.
- Identify business process simplification opportunities and assess feasibility of possible technical solutions.
- Take role of business analyst/proxy product owner within Small IT development / Project / Scrum team.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholder dept. employees during the analysis process to ensure requirements of deliveries quality assurance.
- Participate at unit or user acceptance testing activities.
- Follow-up and contribute team deliveries towards organizational goals and KPIs implementation.
- Continuously raise ideas for optimization and improvement of used solutions and/or processes.
- Timely perform communication with other structural units and external companies on Unit related activities.
- Shape and determine unit’s targets and take needed actions to reach the objectives within the team or department.
The Business Analyst will join the Customer Engagement unit within Luminor’s Digital Channels department. Business Analyst would be working in area of Customer Centric Solutions in Digital area such as authorization and identification, signing and archyving/storing tools. You will lead the work with business requirements for Change the Bank initiatives, process improvement and other BA related activities.
Skills and Experience:
- Higher education is preferred
- Proficiency in English language both written and spoken
- Experienced in business process modeling
- Experience from Atlassian Confluence/JIRA would be advantageous
- Project management experience (waterfall, scrum)
- Organizational skills
- Structured written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Result orientated
- Initiative driven
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
- A salary range for this position at 1600- 2300 (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
Application deadline is Friday 5th of February
Please note that this position is temporary!
In case of questions please feel free to contact: Edgaras.Barusevicius@luminorgroup.com