Position salary2330 Eur gross monthly
Transactions monitoring Senior Specialist
Customer Risk Management Lithuania team is expanding and we are looking for a new team member who will contribute to daily monitoring activities to ensure that the organization, our customers and the communities in which we operate are protected from the harms associated with financial crimes. The unit plays integral part in the Bank first line of defense against financial crime and you can be a part of it.
This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best in you!
- Monitoring of customers and transactions by investigating alerts generated in Luminor’s anti-financial crime systems;
- Analyzing customers' information and transactions using Luminor's systems, public databases and records;
- Maintaining contact with structural units responsible for communication with customers to obtain information about customer's activity;
- Identification of suspicious and unusual activity, preparation of a summary of investigation and overview of customer’s activity and escalation to Compliance division if needed;
- Guidance and trainings within the Luminor with respect to AML/CFT laws and regulations;
- Proactively plan, deliver and follow-up of personal tasks timely and according to the set quality standards, budget and Luminor values;
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm and commitment;
- Contribution to a good working environment by taking on a positive and constructive approach in cooperation with colleagues and giving honest feedback ensuring the drive of high performance in the unit.
Skills and Experience:
- University degree in law, economics, finance managements or similar;
- At least 3 years of experience in anti-financial crime related area
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English, knowledge of Russian would be considered as a strong plus;
- Good analytical skills and willingness to do precise and accurate routine job; “Can- do” attitude;
- Ability and willingness to train, support and coach others;
- Teamwork, taking responsibility for assuring good co-operation with business and in team;
- High ethical standards, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
- A salary range for this position from 1550 to 2330 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
Application deadline is 31-01-2021
In case of questions please feel free to contact: email@example.com (hiring manager) or firstname.lastname@example.org (people partner)