LocationVilnius, Remote job
Position salary3000-5800 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN, LT
About the company:
OUR CLIENT - MAXEX, a mortgage exchange, is looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented AWS Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join their Cloud Center of Excellence and build the next generation of cloud-native services. You’ll be given the opportunity to have a significant impact on the software, the business, and most importantly, the customers they serve. As a member of a team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with talented engineers and an experienced product team to build new features and delight customers.
- Working with engineering during design phase to create an operational excellence plan;
- Advising engineers during the implementation of said plan;
- Assisting ad-hoc AWS questions & requests - “I'm having trouble with this CloudFormation template. Mind lending a hand?”;
- Documenting AWS, CI/CD, and monitoring strategies & best practices;
- Creating comprehensive learning paths for engineers to improve their skills;
- Shaping operational excellence culture through leadership;
- Creation and management of AWS accounts through Control Tower.
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years' experience managing AWS accounts, release strategies, CI/CD pipelines, and safe deployments;
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation preferred);
- Ability to work with engineering team to create individualized service-level operational excellence plans;
- Extensive experience in AWS;
- Ability to clearly define & document CI/CD & monitoring culture and strategies;
- Be able to find solutions to emerging technical problems. (ideally within the AWS environment);
- Experience with Git.
By joining company You will:
- Work with a talented international team;
- Have the ability to travel to the USA (if you wish);
- Work remotely;
- Face challenges and work in the dynamic finance industry.
Already have an account?Login