Position salary1700-2450 Eur gross monthly
What you will be doing
You will respond to requests for IT support, logging problems, generating trouble tickets, diagnosing and resolving problems, and if necessary, escalating the problem to the appropriate level of expertise. You will be responsible for documenting solutions to problems. On an ongoing basis, you will work to improve customer support processes and practices. Also, you will obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries. You may provide pricing and delivery information and process orders, forms, and requests.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interact with internal or external customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services, performing duties with autonomy
- Provide first point of contact and day-to-day technical support
- Drive to successful first-call resolution, obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Assess, appropriately triage and escalate tickets when appropriate
- Enter call data into the tracking system and documents incident status and resolution.
- Provide user access service
- Diagnose problems by evaluating multiple options
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Develop checklists and script for resolving routine problems
- Identify recurring and potential problems, notify team members/leaders and recommend procedures and controls for service or lean improvements
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
- Experience in courteous, efficient, and friendly customer service
- Associate’s Degree or technical institute degree/certification in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong English skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge of basic to moderately complex hardware and software products and problem solving/diagnostic skills
What we offer
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.