Position salary1900-2900 Eur gross monthly
Issuing Product Manager
We’re looking for an Issuing Product Manager to join the pan-Baltic team. This is an excellent opportunity to join our transformation roadmap and improve Luminor’s cards value proposition to the whole Baltic customer base. You will be a real contributor to the changes and have power to decide on future solutions and modern facilities to be used within the bank.
As a Product Manager, you will take the pan-Baltic owner role for credit cards (loan part), you will need to optimize cards credit portfolio and make necessary development in credit cards area. You will also ensure the baseline documentation for the domain is up-to-date, processes are aligned and properly described. Your role would be to define the future solutions and the roadmap for the Luminor’s protection against fraud.
- Support the team for new developments in credit cards area;
- Perform migration from legacy credit cards to target portfolio;
- Create the baseline documentation for loan functionalities in pan-Baltic systems;
- Provide internal trainings on the relevant laws and regulations to Group Compliance and other structural units of the bank and entities within Luminor Group;
- Actively contribute to cards development and keep an eye on competitor development and timely inform about development necessity;
- Proactively participate in the identification and assessment of risks associated with the business activities, including development of risk mitigation measures in the assigned areas of responsibility;
- Advise on various regulatory and business development projects: support with alignment, documentation and implementation of changes and interpretation of regulatory requirements to the business;
- Monitor compliance with external and internal regulations across Luminor Group by carrying out compliance assurance and integrity reviews and tests;
- Support and advice business and IT in applying the framework in strategy work, planning and projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of the Bank products, processes and IT systems;
- Strong business process management understanding;
- Professional knowledge on confluence and JIRA;
- Analytical thinking and ability to make decisions quickly;
- Good time planning skills;
- Be able to show initiative, a high-level of responsibility and take ownership for problem solving;
- Advanced English and Lithuanian: fluent in all spoken and written communication; basics of Russian language is considered as an advantage.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Development opportunities: participation in Money2020, VISA Business school and other conferences and educational sessions, which will correlate with your professional area;
- Flexible working environments. We do track the timeline and make time reporting, but you are free to choose any time you would like to work;
- Any location you choose. Home office today is a new standard;
- Real professional environment. You will be in a team with good experts working in issuing area for long time and have the best insights for the industry and trends available almost instantly;
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position at 1900-2900 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Please be informed that only successful candidates will be contacted.