LocationKaunas, Vilnius, Panevėžys, Klaipėda, Šiauliai, Remote job
Position salary3840-4480 Eur gross monthly
About the company
OUR CLIENT – CredSpark is looking for a Ruby Developer. This is a company that helps organizations to maximize the potential of their audience. With assessments, quizzes, surveys, and other content experiences, company builds unique B2B product that enhances the client‘s audience data, add value for advertisers and engage readership.
- Develop software in Github/Gitflow environment;
- Use Pivotal Tracker as a work queue, determined by Product Manager, including points estimates of stories;
- Maintain an active presence on the company‘s Slack channel for communication;
- Participate in weekly Tech Call with developers and product team;
- Occasionally participate in feature-specific or solution-specific calls.
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of experience working with Ruby on Rails;
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and relational databases, such as PostgreSQL, familiar with Redis;
- Experience with server-side CSS preprocessors;
- Familiarity with modern web development tools;
- Experience with Docker.
- Salary 24-28 EUR per hour (gross);
- Be a part of a new and perspective marketing product improvement in the USA market;
- Working in a strong, international company;
- Working remotely and flexible work hours;
- Singing an open-ended contractor agreement.