Position salary2500-3500 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN, LT
About the company:
OUR CLIENT - 1ClickFactory is looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central developer to add to their large NAV/BC team. As an experienced developer you will be running upgrade and development projects that we provide to our partners and ISVs. As a person you like building good solutions, working with different people on different projects, learning new technologies, sharing your knowledge with your colleagues and taking ownership of the satisfaction of your clients.
They are a tools-driven company and you will have the opportunity to create new or improve the existing tools that they have a vision to share with partners across the world.
- Developing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central extensions with AL language according to technical documentation;
- Developing Microsoft Dynamics NAV with C\SIDE language;
- Technical documentation preparations and solution architecture;
- Participating in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 Business Central upgrade projects, including: merging the code between different NAV/BC versions, transformation and redesigning of objects from Classic client to RTC, data migration of database, testing and suggesting future improvements.
We expect you to have:
- More than 3 years of development experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC;
- Decent knowledge of MS NAV/BC functionality;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL server implementation and maintenance;
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Willingness to share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Basic knowledge of accounting standards would be an advantage.
- An informal and social working environment in a fast-growing international IT organization;
- A highly skilled international team working with the leading ERP system Dynamics 365 Business Central;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training and development opportunities;
- 2 additional business days of annual vacation;
- Life and risk insurance;
- Annual team events.