Position salary1800 Eur gross monthly
Nasdaq is continuously revolutionizing markets and undergoing transformations while we adopt new technologies to develop innovative solutions, constantly aiming to rewrite tomorrow. If you are someone who enjoys working in a results-driven and high-performing international culture, and thrives in a creative and dynamic environment, this role is for you!
We are now looking for a QA Test Specialist to join our Nasdaq Risk & Pricing team in Vilnius tech hub. High profiled exchanges and clearinghouses around the world use Nasdaq software, and we work in a fast pace international FinTech environment.
Our team develops a state of the art Risk Management & Pricing functions for our post trade product. With us, you will work in a team with highly motivated and skilled programmers, business analysts and test engineers in an international and dynamic environment. This position is a fantastic opportunity to develop your personal, technical and leadership skills, while gaining an extensive knowledge of the exchange industry.
About the role:
You will bring seniority to the team, and be able to use your experience to strengthen our team and our processes. The team is cross-functional and built up of driven problem solvers from all over the world. This is a great opportunity to apply your skills as a QA while applying an agile mindset to each new challenge.
Our QA Test professionals are integrally involved in meeting our challenge to develop robust high quality software, with ever-increasing performance requirements and simultaneously contribute to improve agility. You will expand the knowledge and understanding of our customers while taking part in and supporting test activities together with the customer on their sites.
What you will do on a daily basis:
- Be part of a highly agile environment contribution to sprint planning sessions, daily stand ups and retrospectives.
- Interact with your scrum team and other stakeholders to fulfill the team goals.
- Write test cases, raise bugs, perform functional and regression testing for our customers new functions.
- Make estimates, plan and manage your time at work efficiently.
- Discuss complicated requirements and their outcome with business analysts and developers.
- Support your team and our customers in their test activities.
- Improve our processes to help increasing efficiency.
What we expect from you:
- A Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Systems, Financial mathematics or other relevant discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in Functional testing or Experience from financial markets / financial mathematics.
- A passion and drive for Software Testing.
- A strong Can-Do attitude and good team work skills.
- A curious mindset, with a strong will and capability to learn.
- Excellent language skills in written and spoken English.
It would be great if you have:
- Experience from FinTech industry, preferably in an international environment will be considered meriting.
- An interest in financial markets.
- Basic development skills
- Experience working with Linux commands, SQL, XML.
- Experience in excel macros.
- Experience from work in financial back office functions, primarily within derivatives.
Monthly salary (Before Taxes): 1800 - 3000 Eur, other bonuses apply.
This is a full time permanent position located in Vilnius. Please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.