Position salary1800 Eur gross monthly
Nasdaq is continuously revolutionizing markets and undergoing transformations while we adopt new technologies to develop innovative solutions, constantly aiming to rewrite tomorrow. If you are someone who enjoys working in a results-driven and high-performing international culture, and thrives in a creative and dynamic environment, this role is for you!
We are now looking for a QA Test Analyst to join our Nasdaq Risk & Pricing team in Vilnius tech hub. High profiled exchanges and clearinghouses around the world use Nasdaq’s software, and we work in a fast pace international FinTech environment.
Our team develops a state of the art Risk Management & Pricing functions for our post trade product. With us, you will work in a team with highly motivated and skilled programmers, business analysts and test engineers in an international and dynamic environment. This position is a fantastic opportunity to develop your personal, technical and leadership skills, while gaining an extensive knowledge of the exchange industry.
About the role:
You will be working with a cross functional team of driven problem solvers from all over the world. The main responsibility will be to create test case suite for product functionality and execute those. This is a great opportunity to grow as a QA with Agile mindset. You will expand the knowledge and understanding of the customer while taking part in and supporting test activities together with the customer on their sites.
Our QA Test professionals are integrally involved in meeting our challenge to develop robust high quality software, with ever-increasing performance requirements and simultaneously contribute to improve agility.
What you will do on a daily basis:
- Be part of a highly agile environment contribution to sprint planning sessions, daily stand ups and retrospectives.
- Interact with your scrum team and other stakeholders to fulfill the team goals.
- Write test cases, raise bugs, perform functional and regression testing for our customers new functions.
- Make estimates, plan and manage your time at work efficiently.
- Discuss complicated requirements and their outcome with business analysts and developers.
- Support your team and our customers in their test activities.
- Improve our processes to help increasing efficiency.
What we expect from you:
- Proven experience of work in Functional testing.
- A passion and drive for Software Testing.
- Experience in financial Risk domain
- A strong Can-Do attitude and good team work skills.
- A curious mindset, with a strong will and capability to learn.
- Excellent language skills in written and spoken English.
It would be great if you have:
- Experience from FinTech industry, preferably in an international environment will be considered meriting.
- An interest in financial mathematics and/or financial markets.
- Experience in excel macros.
- Experience from work in financial back office functions, primarily within derivatives.
- Experience working with Linux commands, SQL, XML.
Monthly salary (Before Taxes): 1800 - 2300 Eur, other bonuses apply.
This is a full time permanent position located in Vilnius. Please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.