Position salary3700 Eur gross monthly
Saldo is a rapidly growing FinTech Company in Nordics that offers a wide range of fully
automated financial solutions and has served over 500 000 customers since 2006. Saldo is
establishing a new entity of the business in Vilnius, Lithuania in order to grow internationally
and launch new products.
Saldo is in a big transformation and taking a big leap by becoming a digital financial
institution with innovative products and features combined to a very successful Fintech
business of +10 years. Saldo is extremely strong financially and therefore well placed to
grow with the mentioned new innovations and is looking for people with a growth mindset to
join the team!
● Develop new FinTech platform from scratch while adding new features to the existing
● Write reusable, testable, and superior quality code,
● Optimize platform's performance and scalability,
● Collaborate with your team to achieve best architectural decisions,
● Participate in the Scrum events within two-week-long Sprints.
● At least 5 years’ experience of using PHP
● Strong OOP skills and awareness of modern development principles and practices,
● Creative way of thinking and courage to try out new things,
● Excellent English skills,
● Open-minded and co-operative personality.
We consider as an asset:
● Experience with CI / CD, Docker, Git or any other DevOps tools and practices,
● Previous experience developing banking software, lending software or work
experience in regulatory or Fintech companies,
● University degree in software engineering or similar.
● Dynamic and supportive work environment with opportunity to grow together in a
small and professional team of developers,
● Opportunity to build platform from scratch and see full development process,
● Possibility to make an
Already have an account?Login