Position salary4400-5700 Eur gross monthly
Trafi MaaS Suite helps cities connect mobility consumption into a single citizen-centric solution.
It is founded on our experience in developing our own B2C service with deep mobility provider integrations. By empowering cities to connect all urban mobility consumption into a single multimodal city mobility app, we help their residents access every kind of public and shared mobility and discover new ways to travel - all in one place.
We are searching for a Senior Mobile Engineer (Android) to join our multi-disciplinary team working across design, user research and development to discover and create a seamless mobility experience. Together we define what the UX and UI of a future mobility service app looks like and develop Trafi's flagship service.
At Trafi you will work in a fast-paced agile environment, so you should be the type of person who enjoys that. We think fast, learn fast and deliver fast, we get our hands dirty and enjoy solving new technical challenges that we face. You will have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, so you can contribute with your own ideas, try out new technologies, and create real impact. At the same time, you will be surrounded by a team of some of the most brilliant engineers, who can provide stimulating feedback and help you learn and grow.
- 4+ years of experience in native mobile application development (Android)
- Working knowledge of Kotlin
- One or more published mobile applications under your belt
- Familiarity with backend programming (C#) is an advantage
- Experience contributing to and/or maintaining open-source projects is an advantage
Also there are some soft skills that we value. We would like you to:
- Be curious to dig deep into any given topic to understand it fully
- Be open to give and receive constructive feedback
- Embrace the change for the sake of improvement and company growth
- Feel accountable for responsibilities and take full ownership
- Be keen to solve actual problems and to make a real impact
Some of the things our Android developers do:
- Write Kotlin code in a native 100% Kotlin codebase
- Develop UI with a clear boundary between logic and presentation (https://github.com/trafi/states)
- Use and maintain components from an in-house UI component library
- Develop using a modular architecture — each city’s app is a unique combination of feature modules
- Instrument and monitor their code using tools such as Firebase Crashlytics and Performance
- Use the standard Android toolkit — Android Studio & Gradle — to develop and build our apps
- Maintain our apps’ backend Swagger schema
- Manage our mobile CI & CD pipeline on TeamCity
Check-out our tech stack here: https://stackshare.io/trafi/trafi
- Stock option package - we believe that every employee should be a company owner
- Private health insurance (1500 Eur 100% compensation for ambulatory treatment and diagnostics; 260 Eur free spending credit)
- Office parking or 50 Eur monthly Trafi app allowance for public transport tickets and Spark electric cars
- Trafi is a remote-first company! We work 2 days from the office (Mon, Tue) and the rest is remote. The office is open all the week, so you can come anytime
- 200 Eur credit to enhance your remote work experience, e.g. to buy some furniture
- The salary range for this position is 4400-5700 Eur gross per month depending on your level and experience