Position salary3800-4200 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN, LT
You have passion to improve things, explain to people with various backgrounds how they would benefit from a proposal? Enjoy developing individuals who would be as professional, knowledgeable and enthusiastic as you are? You have a solid, at least +5 years knowledge in supporting IT Operations, by developing and maintaining enterprise product and solutions?
Then you found the home for your talent!
Come, join TransUnion!
Leadership, Team management, mentoring and developing, process execution, KPI and SLA, MS Windows, Linux RedHat, Azure cloud, NetAPP storage, Commvault backups, F5 networking, PCI DSS, ITIL, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx).
About the Role
We have opportunity for a Team Leader who is familiar with enterprise platform solutions, have solid hands-on capabilities and ready to share their experience, knowledge and passion with people around to create an environment where teams can thrive by being challenged and supported. As a Team Leader you are daily questioning status quo and drive support process improvements; are responsible for smooth on-boarding and delivery of the service; have a record of previous experience working in Enterprise IT Operations areas (e.g. Operations, Platform Support, Networking, Backups, Cloud solutions, DevOps or similar).
The primary role of Platform Support Team Leader is to ensure smooth provisioning of the agreed IT services in full scope and within agreed time scales; the role covers leveraging team resources, ensuring cross-skilling, knowledge sharing and applying best practice across the team; You also are accountable for team members’ development, day-to-day activities management.
As Team Leader you act as the prime contact for our clients in managing quality of the provided services by ensuring business driven service level agreements are surpassed while delivered in most efficient method; to achieve that Team Leader provides support to Platform Support team members in their daily tasks and mentors individuals to develop and perform at their best.
We expect from you:
- Have experience working in leading roles at Platform (hardware, compute, virtual instances);
- Have experience working in leading roles at Enterprise control and Monitoring centre or similar;
- Have proven record of using various managing techniques to empower the team to fulfil their potential;
- Have at least two-years' experience in managing and mentoring individuals next to you;
- Hold prime accountability for aligning the team with the customer requirements and business goals;
- Take active participation in agreeing, monitoring, reporting against and managing business driven service key metrics;
- Build trust and long-term relationships with business managers;
- Act as primary point of escalation for service/people related issues;
- Work relentlessly on service improvements and delivery excellency;
- Ensure service delivery on a day to day basis;
- Be graduated in IT or related area.
Would be extra good if you would:
- Be certified in ITIL Service Management v 2.0 or above framework;
- Have experience in IT Service Management (incidents, change, problem processes);
- Have experience in delivering and improving Enterprise systems management;
- Have formally recognised people developing and mentoring skills and experience;
- Have experience in defining, tracking and improving service based on service metrics (KPIs);
- Have understanding about payment card industry (PCI), General Data Protection (GDPR) Act or Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) Act.
What you'll get in return:
- A chance to be a part of highly motivated team and collaborate with high performing professionals in TransUnion global community;
- Wide career progression path and guidelines;
- Access to a community of talented individuals to learn from;
- Health insurance package;
- Team building and company events;
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses;
- Numerous best in kind online training resources available;
- Employee referral program;
- An option to book your ticket in Kaunas Žalgiris arena sky-box!
- Remote work opportunity;
- Culture you will fit in!
By pushing APPLY button you will be redirected to TransUnion job offering page: