Position salary2128-5000 Eur gross monthly
Visma Lietuva is looking for a PHP developer to join our Azets team in Vilnius. The developer would become part of a vibrant team who is dedicated to building distributed applications that are used by Azets customers. The main functionality of the system consists of payroll and time reporting, customers and documents management, and various integrations to third party applications.
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running. You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing, and launching.
What's it all about?
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases;
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
What do we expect?
- Proven software development experience in PHP and at least one of the modern PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, Zend/Laminas, etc);
- Strong OOP skills;
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas;
- Good spoken and written English skills.
Nice to have:
- Used to work in a DevOps environment, preferably with AWS (Lambdas, EKS, RDS, etc);
- Hands-on experience of any Linux distribution;
What should you expect?
- We develop products that solve real problems. Whether it’s for a small business or a big enterprise. And you will be a part of that.
- We love our code clean. We review each other's code on a regular basis.
- We constantly perfect our technological competence and so will you.
- Our coaches are technical people, so you’ll be working with the field’s top-notch specialists.
- We work in Agile teams and believe in “People before processes and tools”.
- We have internal knowledge sharing sessions where we learn the newest trends in programming languages, QA, (security), etc.
- We also have our own library and anyone can order new books.
- We, the employees at Visma Lietuva, make the final call. You’ll be able to join 1 of 9 committees which steer the company.
- We care about your health, that’s why we will provide you with health insurance.
- Of course, things like flexible working hours, a parking slot, team buildings, pizza Fridays, hobby corners, lounge spaces, even a sauna and lots of other geeky amazing stuff - yours for the taking.
Key factors determining offered salary are work experience, technical competence, productivity, teamwork skills etc. Our salary policy can be found here www.visma.lt/karjera/atlyginimu_politika/