Position salary1800 Eur gross monthly
We are looking for a Member Services Membership Coordinator to join our Member Services Team. You will be joining a dream team of 15 people who are all located in Vilnius. The team is responsible for onboarding and supporting of members for Nordic Derivatives, Fixed Income and Commodities Markets. That includes coordination of documentation, technical account setup and approval process. You will not only have the chance to work with you colleagues and stakeholders from other Nordic offices, but also participate in some exciting projects where clients’ needs meet technology innovation that promotes market growth. Join our team and let’s #RewriteTomorrow together!
You will be responsible for:
- New Member on-boarding for Nasdaq Derivatives and Commodities markets
- Coordination and administration of documentation
- Existing Members administration and support
- Supporting other departments with membership related matters
- Administration of different client accounts, corporate events (mergers/demergers)
- Creating and maintaining relationships with key customers and stakeholders
- Having understanding of different types of memberships, how trading and/or clearing and settlement is conducted
- Participation in various projects as project lead within department and/or technical contributor
- Processes and services improvements
- Preferred university studies/degree in Business/Finance or Law (or related discipline, or equivalent work experience)
- At least 2 years of operational/relevant work experience
- Fluent English language skills
- Excellent communication and client orientation skills
- Legal background or experience would be meriting
- Experience in Client Onboarding/Support would be an advantage
Monthly salary (Before Taxes): 1800 – 2000 Eur, other bonuses apply.
This is a full time permanent position located in Vilnius. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.