Position salary2128-5000 Eur gross monthly
Do you want to help create a high-performance well-designed mobile app that helps to save energy for thousands of people? Watts is a smart energy assistant, which aggregates all electricity, district heating and water providers in Denmark, providing their users with mobile experience, where they can track and predict their budgets based on Big Data and ML algorithms. Therefore, our users have an opportunity to reduce their expenses and an option to choose renewable energy to save the environment.
Technology stack: iOS, Swift, Android, Android SDK, Kotlin, Java, .NET, .NET Core, MS Azure, GIT.
What do we expect?
- 3+ years of experience with iOS programming.
- Knowledge of Swift.
- Good written and verbal English skills.
What should you expect?
- We develop products that solve real problems. Whether it’s for a small business or a big enterprise. And you will be a part of that.
- We love our code clean. We review each other's code on a regular basis.
- We constantly perfect our technological competence and so will you.
- Our coaches are technical people, so you’ll be working with the field’s top-notch specialists.
- We work in Agile teams and believe in “People before processes and tools”.
- We have internal knowledge sharing sessions where we learn the newest trends in programming languages, QA, (security), etc.
- We also have our own library and anyone can order new books.
- We, the employees at Visma Lietuva, make the final call. You’ll be able to join 1 of 9 committees which steer the company.
- We care about your health, that’s why we will provide you with health insurance.
- Of course, things like flexible working hours, a parking slot, team buildings, pizza Fridays, hobby corners, lounge spaces, even a sauna and lots of other geeky amazing stuff - yours for the taking.
Key factors determining offered salary are work experience, technical competence, productivity, teamwork skills etc. Our salary policy can be found here www.visma.lt/karjera/atlyginimu_politika/