Position salary1900 Eur gross monthly
We are looking for a Member Services Technical Specialist to join our Member Services Team. You will be joining a dream team of 15 people who are all located in Vilnius. The team is responsible for onboarding and supporting of members for Nordic Derivatives and Commodities Markets. That includes coordination of documentation, technical account setup and sanctions screening. You will not only have the chance to work with you colleagues and stakeholders from other Nordic offices, but also participate in some exciting projects where clients’ needs meet technology innovation that promotes market growth. Join our team and let’s #RewriteTomorrow together!
You will be responsible for:
- Executing requests (via email, phone and/or relevant systems) by following set/standard processes
- Creating and maintaining relationships with key customers and stakeholders
- Having understanding of different types of securities and how trading and/or clearing and settlement is conducted
- Having understanding of the different systems required to perform qualitative system testing and support all types of customer requests
- Participating in various projects as project lead within department and/or technical contributor
- Processes and services improvements
- Preferred university studies/degree in computer, IT systems, business administration (or related discipline, or equivalent work experience)
- At least 2 years of work experience in the field
- Fluent English language skills and excellent communication skills
- Operational experience and technical knowledge
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Advanced skills of MS Office programs, particularly Excel
- Experience in Client Onboarding/Support would be an advantage
- Experience in user setup and support would be an advantage
Monthly salary (Gross): 1900 – 2100 Eur, other bonuses apply.
This is a full time permanent position located in Vilnius. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.