Position salary2500 Eur gross monthly
Are you a passionate QA engineer who tracks bugs better than anyone else?
Hostinger is a world-class web hosting company, ambitious to stay ahead of its competitors. We build our own culture in which we dream big and stay busy. With over 300 light-spirited, eager for knowledge and talented professionals in Kaunas' HQ, we provide top-notch web hosting services to over 30 million customers worldwide. Our product development team is a bunch of result-oriented pros, who use their top-notch coding skills to make Hostinger’s product the best in the market. With lots of code lines already covered with tests, we are looking for a QA Engineer to become a part of the QA team and help us improve. If you are a determined self-starter, who is there to track all the bugs down, let’s talk!
What you will do:
- Perform functional and non-functional testing;
- Create and maintain automated tests for new and existing features of the product;
- Design and execute test cases and test scenarios;
- Identify system malfunctions and register issues;
- Communicate with developers and retest bug-fixes.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of experience as a software QA engineer;
- Experience with automated web testing, network knowledge, and basic programming skills (preferably Java);
- Experience with Selenium, Cucumber, Postman or similar frameworks and tools;
- You know Versions Control and how to use it;
- You understand principles of CD/CI tools and know how to use it;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- You write clear, concise and comprehensive test cases;
- You are a real team player, who feels comfortable making important decisions and standing behind them;
- You are a true problem solver, passionate about improving things, with a strong desire to learn;
- No critical bug can escape your eye 🐜
What we offer:
- A culture which actually values high standards - we dive deep and strive for the best results;
- Flexible working hours, separate workspaces, no unnecessary distractions, remote working possibilities;
- Seriously experienced, self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving colleagues;
- Possibility to grow by overcoming challenges and challenging others - we promote action - oriented behaviour and enjoy learning from mistakes;
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development – access to the world’s best conferences, amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- Access to our brand new and modern office based in the city centre;
- Work in a culture which promotes freedom - we don’t wait or want to be told what to do, we love freedom and focus;
- Gross salary starting from 2500 Eur (depends on your experience and competences).
You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights. Feel no fear. Take action. Apply now!