Position salary3600-4200 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN, LT
About the company:
Our client - Rimi Baltic - is one of the fastest growing retailers in the Baltic states. It operates four chains that are favorite among customers – Rimi Hyper, Rimi Super, Rimi Mini and Rimi Express. The company employs over 11 200 people in all three Baltic countries. Their mission is to create the shopping experience of tomorrow. They drive healthy and sustainable choices that improve people’s lives and society with a vision to make every day a little easier.
“Rimi” Baltic is looking for an Agile Coach in order to provide support to New Ways of Working teams to increase their ability to deliver continuously and become more agile by coaching teams to new behaviors, guiding Teams to success.
In this role you will provide dedicated support for 2-5 teams based on their own and team's experience and will be responsible for teams’ coaching and mentorship, agile maturity and removal of blockers. Your aim will be to increase teams’ ability to deliver continuously and become more agile by coaching teams to new behaviours and guiding them to success.
If you are passionate about coaching teams and have a solid experience in overseeing the development of agile teams to ensure effective outcomes for the organization, then this role might be the right one for you!
We will entrust you:
- Promote business outcomes by coaching new behaviours according to desirable movement;
- Teach, inspire and implement agile inspired new ways of working, as well as actively participate in model improvement process;
- Participate in and facilitate agile working methods e.g., Sprint planning, retrospective and demo etc.;
- Coach teams to identify blockers and manage these;
- Facilitate communication and collaboration inside and outside of teams;
- Spread knowledge and be a cultural bearer of agile mindset and create followers in the organization;
- Train and coach specific roles based on needs, such as product owners;
- Foster self-organization and growth within teams;
- Set up infrastructure to sustain and reinforce good practice over time e.g., KPI dashboards, OKR transparency, Team Pulse checks and ways of working maturity assessments.
- Experience in leading business teams through the transformation of agile way of working.
- Knowledge of different methods and ways of teaching cross-functional teams agile working, growing agile mindset and increasing maturity in applying agile practices (e.g. sprint cycle, Kanban method etc.).
- Ability to teach, mentor teams on better performance.
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English.
Coaches not only Give, they Get too. So what will you get?
- A continuous possibility to develop yourself professionally, apply your skills to a wide variety of assignments and opportunity to develop leadership skills;
- Employee development and training programs;
- Extensive career opportunities within the whole “Rimi” Baltic group;
- Competent and professional team support;
- Friendly working environment with different team events;
- Challenging and dynamic work in one of the leading food retailers in the Baltics;
- Competitive remuneration package:
- Annual bonus according to performance evaluation and company policy;
- Mobile phone and fully funded telecommunications services;
- Additional health insurance;
- Exclusive conditions when purchasing with "Rimi" loyalty card for employees;
- Additional payments/gifts in different occasions (childbirth, work anniversaries, graduations etc.).
Already have an account?Login