Position salary5000-6600 Eur gross monthly
Trafi MaaS Suite helps cities connect mobility consumption into a single citizen-centric solution.
It is founded on our experience in developing our own B2C service with deep mobility provider integrations. By empowering cities to connect all urban mobility consumption into a single multimodal city mobility app, we help their residents access every kind of public and shared mobility and discover new ways to travel - all in one place.
We are searching for a Team Lead/Tech Lead to join our multi-disciplinary team working across design, user research and development to discover and create a seamless mobility experience.
At Trafi we work in a fast-paced agile environment, so you should be the type of person who enjoys that. We think fast, learn fast and deliver fast, we get our hands dirty and enjoy solving new technical challenges that we face. You will have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, so that you and your team can contribute with your own ideas, try out new technologies, and create real impact. At the same time, your team will include some of the most brilliant engineers, who can provide stimulating feedback and help you learn and grow while expecting the same from you.
What you will do
- Be responsible for technical leadership, delivery and engineering excellence in the core platform, backend-heavy team
- Collaborate cross-team with other products that depend on the core platform
- Lead and manage a team of senior engineers
- Employ agile development practices, review other developers' code and get feedback on yours
Check-out our tech stack here: https://stackshare.io/trafi/trafi
- Experience leading engineering teams
- 8+ years work experience with C# (or Java, Scala, Go)
- Experience with distributed service architecture is a plus
- Familiarity with agile development practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn new concepts, tools and technologies
- Fluent English
Also there are some soft skills that we value. We would like you to:
- Be curious to dig deep into any given topic to understand it fully
- Be open to give and receive constructive feedback
- Embrace change for the sake of improvement and company growth
- Feel accountable for responsibilities and take full ownership
- Be keen to solve actual problems and to make a real impact
- Stock option package - we believe that every employee should be a company owner
- Private health insurance (1500 Eur 100% compensation for ambulatory treatment and diagnostics; 260 Eur free spending credit)
- Office parking or 50 Eur monthly Trafi app allowance for public transport tickets and Spark electric cars
- Trafi is a remote-first company! We work 2 days from the office (Mon, Tue) and the rest is remote. The office is open all the week, so you can come anytime
- 200 Eur credit to enhance your remote work experience, e.g. to buy some furniture
- The salary range for this position is 5000-6600 Eur gross per month