Position salary1519 Eur gross monthly
Revel Systems powers the ambitions of restaurants and retailers with a robust cloud based point of sale (POS) and business management system. Improving day-to-day operations and fuelling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem helps customers seize their future by pairing an intuitive POS with powerful management tools on a single platform. Founded in 2010 with major offices in Atlanta, Vilnius, and San Francisco, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
In 2019 our Vilnius office was nominated as the second best place to work among IT companies in the Lithuanian Top Employer election (“Super Darbdavys 2019”).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use knowledge of products and customers to appropriately enter data into Revel’s ERP system (NetSuite)
- Ensure assigned customer tickets are resolved and updated in our ticketing system (ServiceCloud) daily and in a timely and accurate manner
- Help manage the company’s quote-to-cash
- Work in conjunction with support and sales operations to clarify and rectify incomplete or questionable information on orders or RMAs
- Provide world class customer experience over the phone (~15+ calls/day)
- Work cross-functionally across sales, fulfillment, and finance organizations to monitor inventory activities and manage demand planning based on sales forecasts
- Improve and scale forecasting techniques, method, and approach to support growing business needs and objectives
- Additional functions within Operations as requested by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or related field
- Proficient written/spoken English is a must
- Minimum 1-2 years of customer service and/or hardware fulfillment experience
- Strong experience with MS Office / Google docs
- Ability to work late evening shifts
- An aptitude for acquiring skills in technical areas and an eagerness to learn
- Possess the ability and desire to process a high volume of orders into our ERP with accuracy while looking for opportunities for improvement
- Experience in a POS technical support environment is a plus
- Experience with ERP (NetSuite preferred) or CRM (Salesforce preferred) software is a plus
- Experience with a ticketing system is a plus (ServiceCloud preferred)
- We are a product company: we influence product development decisions and create tools for driving foodservice businesses to success
- We love what we do: amazing colleagues and friendly team vibe
- We care about technology and quality: our tech initiatives are bottom-up
- We care about you: employee health insurance, accident insurance, referral bonus
- We take your career seriously: 40% of our employees changed roles in 2019
- We invest in you: internal training programmes and free Udemy license for training online
- We recognize our talents: our Best of the Best receive rewards every quarter, next year they are going to California, would you like to join?
- We have fun: office happy hours, board game nights and company outings
- Taxi for employees starting or ending shifts within night hours
Applicant Privacy Notice:
By applying for a job position and submitting your personal data, you confirm that you have read and accept Revel Systems’ Applicant Privacy Notice.