Position salary1500-1700 Eur gross monthly
TransferGo is a fast-growing fintech brand, offering online money transfers to over 60 countries across the world with high speeds, low fees and no hassle. We’re a diverse and multilingual bunch of people, working from offices in London, Vilnius, Kaunas, Berlin, Istanbul and Warsaw – and we’re still growing!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- You'll be responsible for executing transactions/processing refunds
- Ensuring timely and accurate transactions processing
- Investigating and assisting team in solving problematic payments
- Independently investigating and communicating issues with banks and counter parties
- Preparing information required by operational accounting and assisting in all matters
- Working closely with the management and other operational departments on concerns and issues that arise in daily operations
- Identifying any areas or processes of improvement
- Assisting team with the daily workflow and ad hoc tasks
Here’s what we’d love from our new Financial Operations Specialist:
- Degree in Finance/Economics or related discipline
- 1-2 years of experience in finance operations
- Ability to work on complex tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask and deliver high quality results that meet the identified targets
- Strong time management and attention to detail skills
- Professional communication skills
- Fluent and effective oral and written communication skills in English
- Flexibility to work in different shifts, according to business needs
What we believe
At TransferGo, we do the work that matters, prioritising our customers above all else. But special treatment isn’t reserved just for customers – we go above and beyond to help our colleagues and our company succeed, too, building trust and being transparent all the way.
We take risks, learn from our mistakes and own what we do – and, by aspiring to be our best, we challenge ourselves to grow. This comes from knowledge-sharing and collaboration – and, of course, a hefty amount of fun!
- Being part of an exciting and growing fintech startup community
- A competitive salary package
- Unlimited paid holiday
- Private health insurance (after 6 months of employment)
- Flexible working hours, with the opportunity to work from home
- The opportunity to learn with a company that is rapidly growing, along with a guaranteed training budget of €1,000
- A friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment – a pet-friendly office, team events, tasty snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings, a fun budget and events.