Position salary2240-3360 Eur gross monthly
Can you lead a team of eager analytical minds through the exciting jungle of AML? This is an amazing opportunity to become part of Financial Crime Prevention Unit and join the largest AML community in Lithuania.
We are looking for a collaborative, result oriented professional to whom integrity is one of the main personal values to become a Team Leader for existing team of ~13 employees in AML Transaction Monitoring area. Your ongoing focus would be on ensuring high quality of services and constant process improvement.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading the team in their daily work. While being responsible for the quality, delivery and other performance targets, you will also have an equally important responsibility for ensuring staff’s high job satisfaction and continuous development. What is more, you will also be a part of a great managers’ team, which will help you to grow and strive both personally and professionally.
- Distributing workload for a team of around 13 employees, while creating an environment oriented to trust and open communication
- Leading a team through constant changes
- Ensuring a professional and effective processing of administrative/back-office tasks
- Understanding and improving processes with focus on efficiency
- Ensuring high level of quality of services provided by your team
- Communicating regularly with stakeholders of all seniority levels within the bank ensuring compliance according to the Group`s business procedures
- Team management experience – preferably from service operation, authorities or banking sector
- Understanding of AML/ KYC activities and/or operational work
- Strong analytical, leadership and management skills
- Developed time planning and organizational skills
- Quality and efficiency orientation
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Flexibility to travel abroad if needed
- Previous work with financial crime prevention, legal, banking or other financial services would be considered as an advantage
- Some experience in Lean culture and environment, knowing the main principles, would be considered as an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Leader of team.