Position salary1800-3200 Eur gross monthly
Become part of a highly-skilled team
As a Windows Server Engineer, you will be a part a of team of highly competent professionals located in both Vilnius and Stockholm, working with development, maintenance and operations on Windows Server platform. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Server installation(Virtual, physical, clusters)
- Organizing and leading technical meetings with Stakeholders
- Working with request fullfilment, incident and problem management processes.
- Customer support
- Participation in projects and work with tools/process improvements.
You’ll be the right fit if you:
- Are eager to learn and have genuine interest in new technologies
- Have at least few years of experience from working in large scale Windows Server environments (preferably experience with Windows Server 2016 and 2019)
- Good skills in scripting (PowerShell, vbscript, CMD shell)
- Experience administrating IIS webservice software
- Experience in Virtualization technologies (VMware, ESX).
We expect that you can work in a team and individually, have very good communication and collaboration skills and be fluent in English.
Benefits we offer:
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Flexible work-life
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here.
Ready to join? Send in your application by August 12, 2020.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1800 EUR - 3200 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.