Position salary2080-3120 Eur gross monthly
Do you want to join Danske Bank on our journey to disrupt financing processes? We are committed to be at the forefront of digital development in our pursuit to create the bank of the future. To do this we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and a courage to challenge the way we do things.
You will join Asset Finance Tribe, based across various locations in the world. Unit is aiming to digitalize current financing processes for customers in the Nordics. The position is a unique opportunity to contribute to a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by start-up culture, high pace, agile development, flat hierarchy, and with an overarching customer-focused approach.
The squad is called Sales Execution and defines & develops the product offering and the underlying sales execution processes. The responsibility covers Nordic partner engagement model, channel strategy and definition of overall process choreography.
• You will work with spring boot based micro services
• You will build RESTful services based on PaaS OpenShift platform
• You will be part of Java cloud development chapter and will be able to learn from best development practices
• You will work closely with team’s architects, software engineers and business analysts in cross functional agile team
• Your work will have direct impact and will bring significant benefits for Asset Finance business in Nordic countries
• Good basic programming skills
• Knowledge of software development using Java
• Database development knowledge
• Curious and outcome-driven mind-set, and a desire to develop solutions having end-user perspective in focus
• Proficient in English, both written and spoken – and are ready to communicate on a daily basis with team-members across locations
• REST, RESTful and micro services, and API design
• Spring boot knowledge
• JPA knowledge
• SQL knowledge
• TDD development principles
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2080 EUR to 3120 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out.
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer, Associate.