Position salary3440-5160 Eur gross monthly
In Credit Decisioning tribe we aim to support our customers across all journeys by delivering quick, transparent & actionable credit decisions within the bank’s risk appetite.
We are just over 250 employees on three different geographical locations – Denmark, Lithuania and India.
We offer an opportunity to face new challenges in one of the most digitalized financial companies in the Nordic region. Our Software Engineers have broad responsibilities and are involved in end-to-end enterprise level Credit Decisioning solutions development from requirements analysis and full-stack development to hand-over to colleagues in maintenance and operations.
We are working in collocated and internationally cross-site Agile teams (squads) together with our colleagues from other countries.
- Development of the Credit Decisioning solutions – to support lending and credit risk management processes
- Identify and evaluate different IT-related opportunities in relation to business needs
- Cooperate and align mutual expectations with the business and internal or external suppliers
- Plan, estimate and prioritize own assignments and direct the team
- Take full responsibility of solutions (from design to deployment)
- Ensure quality of the solution including performance, scalability, stability, maintainability, availability and resilience
- Work in collocated and internationally distributed Agile Teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, excellent command in English
- Be an active team player ensuring knowledge sharing among colleagues in the team and organization
At least 4-5 years of experience in developing (web) applications using Java technologies (or .Net if you do not mind to switch and have strong fundamentals).
Experience and knowledge of tools, technologies and platforms we use in daily work (as strong advantage):
- Spring boot
- Source control system(s)
- SQL and database modeling experience
- DevOps tools, Jenkins, Docker, OpenShift
- Message brokers: Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ
- Domain Driven Design principles
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in IT or related technical discipline
- Knowledge of software modelling and engineering disciplines and principles
- Ability to make technical decisions and take responsibility
- Interest in working with core banking technologies, including Mainframe
- Willingness to learn and improve constantly
- Passionate about developing software with focus on quality
- Can-do attitude, attention to details
- Team player with Agile mindset
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3440 EUR to 5160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer, Senior.