Position salary1848-2041 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN, NL
- Handling Technical support of modules, monitoring, rooftop products and BOS, 1st level
- Investigate and trouble-shoot end-customer and partner technical complaints and requests (B2B&B2C), working closely with international 2nd level support teams
- Follow up on end
- Investigate failures, lead root cause analysis and present failure analysis reports internally based on IR & EL imaging and IV curve tracing
- Analyze field issues and solve module / system issues
- Constantly improving the processes to make technical support procedures and usage of tools more efficient and more customer oriented incl documentation
- Own, qualify and manage B2B Leads/Opportunities
- Own, qualify and assign to right partner, B2C leads/opportunities
- Develop positive and constructive relationship with partners (dealers, installers, distributors) to enhance satisfaction
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and emails responding to all their partner enquiry in link or not with order management, except technical questions.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and emails responding to customers (e.g. homeowners) or companies interested in a partnership with client or in client products
- Technical education with electrical and/or mechanical background
- 2+ years of demonstrated successful work experience in a similar role. Experience in PV industry is desirable
- Ability and proven experience to think creatively learn and develop innovative solutions to electro-mechanical challenges
- Proven problem solving skills and trouble shooting experience
- High Level of customer and sales orientation
- Self motivated, with ability to work both independently and with multiple teams
- Very good communication skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English language (written and verbally)
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Remote selection process;
- Great work conditions;
- Corporate training for all new hires;
- Additional health Insurance after 6 month;
- Active and fun corporate life throughout the year;
- Table tennis and foosball, board games, free coffee and tea, discounts for employees;
We are happy to hear from all applicants. Only chosen candidates will be contacted.
By applying to this job application you are providing Teleperformance Lithuania your personal information.
Fraud Warning: Teleperformance hiring managers only use @Teleperformance.com email addresses to contact you. If you receive emails from Teleperformance hiring managers from any other addresses or personal email accounts, please contact us at [email@example.com].