Position salary1610-2100 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN, LT
The future of financial services is digital - we are building a path to this future. Here and now.
At Sonect, we create the path into a digital financial future - we do that by developing a global platform for cash transactions, which are easy to use and accessible for everyone, everywhere. We are lateral thinkers and conquerors aiming to develop solutions that make everyday life easier and more comfortable.
Join Sonect today if you want to work in a fast-paced B2B- & B2C-environment and are ready to take our digital platform to the next level!
Objectives for this Role
- Assess compliance with the requirements of legal acts and internal rules of the Republic of Lithuania
- Check and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the financial institution's internal control system
- Assess whether the financial institution's sets of financial statements reflect the true state
You will be
- Developing a sharp understanding of SONECT’s products and solution to master the different transaction types, partners types as well as their interactions
- Executing and reporting on the quality of controls across all risk creating areas (operations, finance, regulatory, technology, payments infrastructure)
- Performing responsibilities for multiple concurrent projects, managing conflicting priorities to achieve results on time. Since Sonect follows a team approach, you will be providing input to and explaining smart control recommendations to the auditees
- Reporting findings by writing the internal audit recommendations, ensuring alignment with corporate and regulatory standards
That’s what you bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Law or Computer Science and 3-5 years of work experience as an internal auditor and/or consultant in a similar field
- Fluent Lithuanian and English language skills and a strong customer service mindset
- Professional auditing certifications valued, but not mandatory: such as CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) and CIA (Certified Internal auditor)
- Demonstrated ability to write audit reports with minimal supervision and guidelines (working in a team with the global CFO)
- Good team player, approachable, open for sharing the knowledge within the team
- Excellent organizational, project management and communication skills
- Be familiar with the regulation around internal audit for licensed financial institution (links below)
- The Lithuanian law on Electronic Money And Electronic Money Institutions
- The Lithuanian law on Financial Institutions
- Preferably, experience with dealing with the Bank of Lithuania
- Strong integrity and accountability
That’s what we offer
- A fast-paced working environment in a company awarded as “the next global hot thing”
- Flat hierarchies with space for your ideas
- Flexible working arrangements (work from home, or wherever you are)
- A young, dynamic and international team to work with, along with an encouraging atmosphere
Apply now and become part of Sonect tomorrow!