Position salary1610 Eur gross monthly
Join growing Nasdaq’s Market Technology Service Desk Team in Vilnius, providing high quality and efficient day-to-day customer experience to our SaaS clients. Currently, we are five highly engaged professionals with the main goal of maximizing client satisfaction by providing effective and timely solutions. Our growing ambition and vision together with the growing team is to move from reactive customer support to business-centric Client Success model!
As a Client Success Specialist, you will work in a nontraditional service desk that performs a number of business analysis tasks in addition to resolving day-to-day IT issues. You will work towards making it easy for our clients to take maximum advantage of the provided services on a rotating 24x7 schedule. In addition, you will have a chance to build a successful and lasting relationship between the client and the Nasdaq.
- Opportunity to work with products that move the global economy
- Opportunity to join a team of energetic professionals and build your own competencies
- Ability to learn from great leaders as well as unlimited access to e-learning platforms (PluralSight, LinkedIn Learning, financial e-trainings, MBTA certifications, mentorship programs, etc.)
- Opportunity to go on business trips to meet stakeholders in Stockholm, London, Manila and other places around the globe
- Opportunity to join a world-class multinational company that has a well-recognized brand
- Additional benefits such as private medical insurance and sport activities
- Providing day-to-day client advice over a set of channels (email, phone, chat, etc.) on a 24x7 rotating schedule
- Performing checks and configurations of the systems used by our clients
- Assisting with coordinating the needs and designing of solutions for clients
- Assisting with the identification of business and system requirements
- Driving service improvements from idea to implementation stage
- Around 1 year experience in a service desk/helpdesk / technical helpline/sales line environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
- SaaS and ITIL knowledge
- Basic understanding of markets and trading
- Experience in producing basic reporting, flowcharts, creating and delivering presentations
- Basic knowledge of business design analysis, project management, agile framework
- Basic Linux knowledge (advantage)
- Basic financial and trading knowledge (advantage)
This is a full-time permanent position located in Vilnius. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Monthly salary (Gross): 1600 - 1800 Eur, other bonuses apply.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.