Position salary1731-1901 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN, SE
Teleperformance is the worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We are looking for motivated and friendly individuals who are always ready to deliver high quality customer service to our clients around the world and be a part of our international team.
- Advising clients on various issues using email/voice support;
- Outbound calls to clarify information or provide feedback to clients/partners;
- Finding and proposing optimal solutions to the client in connection with the arising issues, accurate and timely diagnosis of the situation;
- Solving complex issues, claims, helping the client in solving a critical situation;
- Correct entry of information received from the client into the database.
- Knowledge of Swedish language (B2-C1);
- Knowledge of English language (B2);
- To be both a sociable and friendly team member as well as independent task performer;
- To be fast and able to work in dynamic work environment;
- Remote selection process;
- Great work conditions;
- Corporate training for all new hires;
- Additional health Insurance after 6 month;
- Active and fun corporate life throughout the year;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Schedule Mn-Fr: 9:00-18:00.
We are happy to hear from all applicants. Only chosen candidates will be contacted.
By applying to this job application you are providing Teleperformance Lithuania your personal information.
Fraud Warning: Teleperformance hiring managers only use @Teleperformance.com email addresses to contact you. If you receive emails from Teleperformance hiring managers from any other addresses or personal email accounts, please contact us at [email@example.com].
Already have an account?Login