Position salary3000-4400 Eur gross monthly
Lead a team of world-class specialists
As a Team Manager, you will have a full responsibility for the staff and delivery in your team. It will be your responsibility to plan, steer and support the development of your team. The role offers the opportunity to be a key player in the change journey, to create innovative culture and to coach skilled individuals.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading Cash Management Client Services team, which is responsible for corporates daily cash management questions and global implementations
- Coaching, inspiring and providing constant feedback for your direct employees
- Active collaboration and dialogue with your Stakeholders from different Sales units and Operations
- Strong focus on timely and quality client service delivery
- Problem solving and helping your team with complex client cases
- Taking part in change journey and building high performing team.
You’ll be the right fit if you have:
- Leadership experience with a focus on customer service
- Experience in building a high performing team
- Good understanding of financial products
- Strong personal drive and experience in leading change
- Skills to engage and involve people working around you
- Client orientation with a strong drive for the results.
Benefits we offer:
- Scandinavian culture-based entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive learning opportunities
- Flexible work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here.
Ready to join? Send in your application by July 9, 2020.
Monthly salary range for this position: 3000 EUR - 4400 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.