Position salary1800-2700 Eur gross monthly
Become part of a highly-skilled team
You will be a part of an easily-accessible, customer-oriented team that is great at implementing integration services solutions between the corporate client and the bank. You will take the lead as an advisor, navigator and problem-solver when communicating with new and existing clients across different SEB geographies. This role is the primary contact point for all communication, deadlines, and milestones pertaining to the implementations. You will also contribute to our learning culture by sharing your knowledge with colleagues. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Advising clients on product setups, payment and format-related questions (accounts, electronic banking, payments and reporting standards (ISO20022, SWIFT MT)
- Managing customer expectations and taking ownership of the implementation of integration services (via SFTP, AS2, SWIFT)
- Performing the testing of selected client’s solution
- Investigating the opportunities to improve supported products and systems.
You’ll be the right fit if you are:
- Experienced in customer focused technical support
- Positive, proactive and responsible person who flourishes in ambiguous situations
- Up for a challenge and willing to take the ownership
- Eager to learn and share a can-do attitude
- Communicative and a good team player
- Excellent in English
- Able to manage your time & prioritize.
Previous experience in area of integration services and payment and reporting standards would be highly valued.
Benefits we offer:
- Interesting work in highly professional, cross-border environment
- Personal & professional development opportunities
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here.
Ready to join? Send in your application by July 20, 2020.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1800 EUR - 2700 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.