Position salary4000-6000 Eur gross monthly
MobilePay is a revolutionary app that within the first 6 months reached one-fourth of all smartphone users in Denmark. Now we are proud of more than 5 m users in Denmark and Finland and 70%+ of all users are customers in other banks than Danske Bank.
We continue our exciting journey and would like to strengthen our MobilePay DevOps team.
Our ambition is to leverage hybrid-cloud offering using containerised setup. We are looking for a person with strong DevOps and Automations kills, having hands-on experience working with distributed applications at scale.
Become part of highly skilled professional team spanning between Denmark (Brabrand) and Lithuania (Vilnius). We believe in empowering teams and autonomy, hence it up to the team to set the direction for our platform and execute on it.
Every tool needs to be used for its designed purpose. We continuously invest in optimising our tooling of choice providing scalable PaaS, IaaC services, Observability, Automation, Resilience.
- Delivering resilient and scalable platform
- Direct and implement hybrid-cloud strategy
- Consolidate and further improve tooling of choice
- Build and support CICD in hybrid-cloud environment
- Several years of infrastructure engineering (Network configuration, server and middleware management)
- Experience with supporting Linux/Windows based solutions
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience supporting .Net core based applications
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (AWS)
- Experience with Git, containerisation (Docker) and orchestration systems (Openshift4, Kubernetes)
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies
- Experience with configuration management tools (Rundeck)
- Experience with automation tools (Ansible)
- Experience with IaaC (Terraform)
- Build tools to make our infrastructure more consistent, more reliable, more observable, and require less manual/repeated intervention
- You work efficiently as a self-managing team player
- You are life-time learner, who invests time researching industry trends and growing others
- Hands on experience with our technology stack
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 4000 EUR to 6000 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Platform Engineer, Chief.